I know a lot of my followers are amazing art bloggers and I really want to give them a chance to showcase their talent!
So this week I’m inviting all aspiring artists to send me their latest artwork! On Monday, 28th of March 2016, I’ll post my 5 favourite pieces on Artsy Teen.
I can’t wait to see your work! All artwork will of course be credited to the artist, and if you’re a blogger I’ll include a link to your blog as well.
Before sending me your work, please read guidelines below.
Guidelines for submitting Artwork to Artsy Teen
- If you are a minor, please ask your parents for permission before submitting artwork. Note: you don’t have to be a teen to submit artwork, all artists are welcome.
- You may submit up to 3 pieces of artwork.
- Artwork must be your original work.
- You retain all copyrights of your work.
- You must state in your email that you are giving me permission to post your material on Artsy Teen blog.
- Please note that Artsy Teen is a family friendly blog and inappropriate/ explicit material will not be posted.
- Submission of artwork does not guarantee publication. Publication will be at the discretion of Artsy Teen.
- Please email artwork as a jpeg/png attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org