Have you guys tried the latest ‘Sodium sulfacetamide acne cleanser with extracts of zinc and false advertising’? or maybe the ‘97% non-toxic facial wash gel tried and tested by the tooth fairy’? OK, maybe I’m exaggerating…but just barely. It seems like cosmetic and pharmaceutical companies are constantly coming out with new types of soap and giving them increasingly elaborate and ridiculous names. Am I right or am I right? And it would be one thing if these seriously expensive chemical concoctions actually worked, but honestly I’m pretty convinced that the majority of them aren’t that great.
Luckily, I discovered this all natural DIY face scrub a few weeks ago and haven’t stopped using it since. It uses healthy, natural ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
You guys should definitely try it and let me know what you think in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to ‘Like‘ this post if you thought it was kinda helpful or interesting or you just feel like being nice :).
Now without further ado, here’s the DIY…
What you need
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix sugar, oil, honey and lemon juice together (if you think your scrub is too thick, just add some more oil).
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Apply the scrub to your face and gently rub in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cool water.
- Feel energised and rejuvinated and all that crap ;).